On that day, I logging in to webmaster tool, and I checked if there is an error to my blog. i have found 8 errors on crawled then I fixed it, then I try to use Rich Snippet testing tool to check if my Authorship is working, I browse below then I notice there was an error like this "Error: Missing required field "Updated".

I was confuse on how to fix this Error, I Google it then i found the solution for wordpress only, but I am using blogger template, I continue reading it on how to fix it on wordpress, until i found this "post date" and add this "date updated" or

  • .<span class="post_date date updated"><?php the_time('j F,Y'); ?></span>
So in this Solution I got an Idea on how to apply it to Blogspot template. the problem is on timestamp or Published date.


here is the Solution:
  1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Select Blog > Click on Template > Backup your Template First, because if you made a mistake to your template and you cannot fix the problem, just upload your backup template to back on normal state.
  2. On your Template Click Edit HTML.
  3. Now using Google Chromes press Ctrl+F to find the code "timestamp-link". Skip the first code you'll find, Stop the second code you'll find, like below:
  •  <a class='timestamp-link' expr:href='data:post.url' rel='bookmark' title='permanent link'><abbr class='published' expr:title='data:post.timestampISO8601'><data:post.timestamp/></abbr></a>
    1. Now  change it to the code below code :
    • <a class='timestamp-link' expr:href='data:post.url' rel='bookmark' title='permanent link'><abbr class='updated published' expr:title='data:post.timestampISO8601'><data:post.timestamp/></abbr></a>
      1. Now save your Template!.. Check if working or go to Structured Data Testing Tool!

      2 comments :

      1. If you have archived emails in Gmail and want to clear the archive folder then, you will need to open the Gmail app on your Android tablet and phone. Now, tap on Menu appears in the top left. Now, tap on Settings General Settings and Gmail default action. Now, tap on Archive or delete and scroll down the “Action confirmations” section and select if you want to confirm before archiving or deleting messages. Dial +44-800-368-9067 to get instant and reliable help if you are facing any issue.
        Gmail Help Desk Number UK.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Hi, I want to express my gratitude to you for sharing this fascinating information. It's amazing that we now have the ability
        to share our thoughts. Share such information with us through blogs and internet services.
        Visit site

        ReplyDelete

       
      Top